I am who I am because of who we all are
Duncan is the founding director of the Mindful Leadership Foundation and has worked with many senior clients enabling them to focus on their vision and to deliver it. He has twenty years experience as manager and leader having been CEO, Artistic & Community Director, trainer, funder, marketeer and broadcaster. Duncan is passionate about making a difference and believes that the Mindful Leadership process really can help people to be the best they can be. He has advanced psychotherapy training (CBT, Transactional Analysis, Integrative, Attachment) and is constantly trying to find ways to use the latest learning in the service of others.
In addition to working with top teams he has trained and supervised coaches and given coaching masterclasses.
His current projects include:
- supporting top teams through personal, organisational and sectoral change
- coaching and supporting individuals
- directing Useful and Kind Unlimited
- developing a community of prosocial leaders
- researching in partnership with others the impact that line management has on our physical and mental wellbeing
- developing a #usefulandkind Mark for schools
- directing Useful and Kind residnentials for young people
Carolyn has been working in accounts for over fifteen years. She’s a Fellow at the AAT and a member of ICB (Institute of Certified Bookkeepers)
As well as her spreadsheet expertise she is a dab hand at crochet, knitting and baking!